Capital Care Network of Toledo believes in every woman's right to reproductive choice. Our goal is to ensure that each woman has the opportunity to weigh all of her options and obtain the knowledge and resources necessary to make the best decision for her life.
Whether she chooses abortion care, referral to an adoption agency, family planning services, or annual exams, CCN is here to help. Our OB-GYN physicians and staff strive to provide patients with a safe, secure, and caring environment to support them in their reproductive health choices. We believe that every woman is entitled to excellent medical care and compassionate support.
WHAT WE OFFER
Experienced OB-GYN Physicians
Compassionate, Pro-Choice Staff
Calm & Supportive Environment
State-Certified Ambulatory Surgical Facility
Facts about Capital care network
- We have been serving women's reproductive needs since 1975.
- We are an Ohio Certified Ambulatory Surgical Facility (ASF). We adhere to all requirements set forth by ASF and the Ohio Department of Health.
- Our staff is trained in American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers and our nurses are trained in Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
- We serve a diverse population that spans across Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, Indiana, and West Virginia. An unplanned pregnancy recognizes no socioeconomic class, education, occupation, religion, or political affiliation.
- We offer ALL-OPTIONS pregnancy counseling. In addition to providing excellent abortion care, we can provide referrals for the following options: